23675Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: An Introduction

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Aug 1, 2002
      At 03:50 PM 8/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >--- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
      > > Despina de la stressed out and counting the hours until her
      >vacation begins
      > > on Tuesday
      >
      >I'm desperately clearing my desk so I can leave it empty tomorrow.
      >Tonight i finish loading the truck, 7pm tomorrow I'm on the road.
      >
      >Hawkyns
      >Master Gunner

      Have fun darlin' and good luck on the clearing party! I can't leave until
      Wednesday or Thursday. *grin* But I'll hopefully be completely ready.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la everyone who goes to Pennsic or any other event - please
      drive/travel safely
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic