      Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] simple fabric question

      Thanks to everyone who answers, It burns like cotton but has a polished look
      and creases like linen.  Must be a blend.  Anyway, once I sew the sleeves
      and the side seems, it will be a shirt.  It, and Rashid's persian trousers
      pattern will give me something to do at Junefair this weekend.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic