20394Re: Spring Faire feast - brilliant thought

  • roswtr
    May 1, 2002
      It was good for me <snicker>, and I printed out a copy from the files
      to peruse at my leisure. I know a couple of other people have also
      looked at it, since I saw that Duquessa Juana has already been sharing
      it.

      Rose :)

      > >Bogdan and Despina,
      > >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
      > >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
      > >inquired about Franken-Brisket....
      >
      > Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West
      Cook
      > list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail
      you
      > copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who
      have
      > requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic