20390Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Spring Faire feast - brilliant thought

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    May 1, 2002
      >Bogdan and Despina,
      >Let me know if/when this gets posted to the Middle Kingdom Cookery
      >site and what the URL was so I can inform the WK Cookery lady who
      >inquired about Franken-Brisket....

      Jehanne and Rose, et al; was the feast book's placement on the West Cook
      list okay or do we need to do more for this? If you need me to mail you
      copies, no problem. I'm probably going to mail copies to those who have
      requested, sometime tomorrow. Let me know.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic