198Re: [Authentic_SCA] Vocal music and Languages

  • L Joseph
    Mar 6 9:08 AM
      --- Kass McGann <historian@...>
      wrote:
      > That's true, though I thought Dorigen mispoke too
      > much to win. I thought
      > Ismenia was robbed...
      Yeah. Well, one of these days she'll get hers: she's
      too talented not to.

      > Though I do give Andre's squires a gold star for
      > doing something other than
      > swinging a stick. I just wish I didn't have to sit
      > through it. =)
      Performing is frequently terrifying enough for those
      of us who profess to enjoy it. They were under
      specific orders from His Majesty to go forth and be
      well rounded or else be in for a world of hurt. They
      did a lot better than I dared hope.

      > Well then I want to hear it! =)
      One of these days. That's a promise. It's too
      beautiful a piece for me not to want to give it a
      shot.

      Jehanne

      =====
      "I do but sing because I must, And pipe but as the linnets sing." Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "In Memoriam."

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic