19761Re: [Authentic_SCA] Wow, okay

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Apr 1, 2002
      At 03:48 PM 4/1/2002 -0600, you wrote:
      >And why would not you be qualified, my lady??? Your love of the arts of the
      >Period is evident in your posts here. You don't have to know how to do all
      >of them, but it does help to know someone who does. Good luck!
      >
      >Gerita

      Thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence; however I have never held an
      office in the SCA - on any level. This is a serious drawback in my kingdom
      if you are applying for a kingdom office. For various reasons, I will not
      hold an office in my barony. Plus, none of the current officers are making
      any moves to leave their offices, so none are vacant or will be coming
      vacant any time soon. However, the Regional level is not so bad a prospect
      or possibility. Deputy is one foot in the door.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la very humbled at the thoughts others have of her.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic