16642Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: I'm not sure...

  • Kass McGann
    Feb 1, 2002
      Hey, I just got her out here and away from the heresy that is the rest of the SCA,
      especially the Eastern Heresy. (Remember, we started it. It's our game. The rest of youse
      is just interlopers. <EVIL GRIN>)

      She's finally learning the ONE TRUE WAY! You wouldn't take that away from her, would you?
      HA!  You haven't yet realized that she is the Evil Seed[tm] send from the East to turn all you Westies to the Dark Side?
      Damn!  I gave it away again, didn't I?
    • Show all 114 messages in this topic