14831Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Searching for talent....

  • Steven Proctor
    Dec 3, 2001
      "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" wrote:

      > I don't believe that hiding pages in the folds of your houpe counts as
      >
      > special powers. *wink*

      Pish. That's nothing. I have an absolute control over the Order of
      Precedence. I've been told so, several times, so it must be true (It's a
      long, silly/stupid story...). Though, come to think of it that came with
      my baron's coronet, so it may not be a Laurel thing. So be nice to me...
      :-D

      Also, when Mistress Eloise and I pool out powers we can clear traffic,
      allowing me to drive at insane speeds the length and breadth of the
      Eastrealm...

      > >...what, didn't you read he section of the handbook? You *did* get a
      > >handbook, right?...
      >
      > She probably did, but they haven't been updated in 20 years, you know.

      There is that...

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
      poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the