14827Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Searching for talent....

  • Steven Proctor
    Dec 3, 2001
      Well, we have special powers and all, don't you know... :-D

      Ta

      Morgan

      ...what, didn't you read he section of the handbook? You *did* get a
      handbook, right?...

      --
      Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
      poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the