14813Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Book of hours.... Morgan

  • Steven Proctor
    Dec 3, 2001
      N'sweat, dear lady. I just thought I should point that out before some
      innocent was lured into the clutches of such vile temptation.... :-)

      And what are the peers saying about their duties? Philosophically, of
      course... :-)

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
      poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the