14789Re: woo-hoo!

  • rowengr@hotmail.com
    Dec 1, 2001
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 rowengr@h... wrote:
      >
      > > But my sister Guernen has called to tell me she has been offered
      > > Laurel!!!
      > >
      > > This makes the day better. <GGGGG>
      >
      > Congratulations! That would make anyone's day better.
      >
      > -Ii, finally back online.

      Glad to see you back. :)

      I have three (computer paper type) boxes of cookbooks and herbals -
      at least a third research ones - a dozen or so boxes of SCA-period
      costume, music, furniture & architecture books, 3 or 4 more on
      assorted Scottish / Gaelic topics, plus a few boxes of fiction... (I
      have lot of books. I haven't even packed the Sutcliff or Peters or
      Sayers yet.... )

      I'm using the smaller back room in the new place for a bedroom and
      the larger front bedroom for the library / sewing room.

      And more stuff to move tomorrow....

      Rowen

      (a bit punchy)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic