14006Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: OT: Happydance!

  • Jeanne Harney
    Nov 2, 2001
      From: "Elizabeth Walpole" <ewalpole@...>

      > > Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 01:07:56 -0500
      > > From: "Jeanne Harney" <jeanne@...>
      > >Subject: OT: Happydance!
      > Yay, good for you, it's probably a mental thing in that you were so
      busy
      > thinking about your sister in law and the baby you didn't have time to
      think
      > about the yucky stuff. Or maybe you're just getting better about that
      sort
      > of stuff

      I dunno. I was so fascinated...and I didn't watch the afterbirth,
      etc...the second Lily was out and on her mom's chest, I was up touching
      her, and counting fingers...

      > >My daughter had told me she was banning me from the delivery room
      when
      > >she had her kids because she didn't want the doctors to have to deal
      > >with me passing out. Now I can prove to her that when she gets
      pregnant
      > >I'll be OK!!!
      >
      > Was she serious, I couldn't do that, then again my mum's a nurse so
      I'll
      > probably get her to translate whatever the doctor throws at me ;)

      She was DEAD serious. She's spent her whole life shielding me from her
      bleeding...she got hit by a car when she was 12, and went to a
      neighbor's and made them let her take a bath and such before she let me
      know about it (neighbor WAS a nurse, and she was mostly just scraped up,
      but...)

      >"I will confess that I look forward to the day when we have cleansed
      > >the universe of Microsoft Employees and carved their bones into
      flutes
      > >for children. 'Tis a dream I have."
      >
      > LOL (lucky I'm the only one left up) where in heaven's name did you
      get
      > that? I want to forward it to everyone I know.

      I stole it fair and square from someone else! I hear it's close to some
      Babylon 5 quote...I wouldn't know because I don't own a TV.

      Jeanne
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic