13807Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT: Happydance!

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Nov 1, 2001
       I am so psyched! Lillian Faye is a gorgeous little girl, 6 lbs 7 oz, 19 1/2 inches long, and scored 9.9 on her Apgar test.  She's perfect, and was alert and happy almost at once.

      Congratulations!  That is amazing!  My sister in law had a baby on October 18 and she was a whopper, 10 lbs, 1oz and 21 inches long!  Lillian sounds much more like a delicate baby than Megan.  *grin*  Congratulations and good job staying on your feet.  I don't know if I would have.

      Smiles and hugs,
      Despina
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic