13087What's NESAT? was Re: documentation for A&S?

  • rbrune@fusient.com
    Oct 1, 2001
      Awesome!! Thanks a million. =-D
      Unfortunately I neither weave nor spin, knitting being my primary way
      of creating textiles, but I've wanted to try spinning for a while,
      this looks like a good place to start.

      -Teresa

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., loom@v... wrote:
      > Dear, sweet Teresa,
      >
      > Northern European Symposium on Archaeological Textiles (NESAT). I
      > hope you are a textile fanatic. There are plenty of pictures in
      > these articles. In fact for a weaver and spinner, these are great
      > primary sources. There is also some clothing info, but not as
      much.
      > One article served as my inspiration to weave an Irish Brat.
      >
      > Cassandra
      >
      > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., rbrune@f... wrote:
      > > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., loom@v... wrote:
      > >
      > > > Cassandra who really needs to learn German so she can read all
      > the
      > > > articles in NESAT
      > >
      > > I can do German! What's NESAT?? Does it have pictures?!
      > >
      > > -Teresa (excited about a new resource. . .)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic