11165Re: Known World events: cloth of gold

  • ladymorwenna@yahoo.com
    Aug 1, 2001
      > >a small question on the known world arts and science event....
      > >is it always in the same place every year or does it move?
      >
      > This is the first one ever.

      If you are speaking of the Known World Arts and Sciences Symposium,
      Carolingia hosted in 1997.

      > Things that get billed as Known World events usually move greatly.
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina

      Yes, they do. Eventually one will show up in a kingdom near you. At
      last count, the Known World Symposia have been for Arts & Sciences,
      Dance, Heraldic, and Rapier. Did I miss any?

      Abigail/Morwenna
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic