11162Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: cloth of gold

  • zisaac
    Aug 1, 2001

      >Do have fun. but beware it can lead to complusive disorders in which
      >your hands are never happy unless they are working on something.

      LOL!

      I think that has started already.

      I will do embroidery while watching movies!

      >If I recall bids are placed for the location. I think they are
      >currently looking for the 2002 sight. I hope sometime it's closer
      >then a 20 hours drive or 5 hour plane trip.

      Oh I see, that does make sense.
      It was just the first I had heard of it and after drooling over the class
      list for awhile, I realized that I would really love to attend.
      However as you said the five hour plane trip at roughly $1000.00 a ticket
      is too much right now.

      Even if I do adore Seattle and would love to visit the city again.

      Ysabella
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic