11156Re: cloth of gold

  • s_krasley@recordtrak.com
    Aug 1, 2001

      > I have a list of books I am going to get at the library this
      weekend.
      > Thank you all!

      Do have fun. but beware it can lead to complusive disorders in which
      your hands are never happy unless they are working on something.

      > I love the golden gown of Queen Margaret...so amazing.
      >

      > a small question on the known world arts and science event....
      > is it always in the same place every year or does it move?

      If I recall bids are placed for the location. I think they are
      currently looking for the 2002 sight. I hope sometime it's closer
      then a 20 hours drive or 5 hour plane trip.

      - Brynn
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic