Critically Analysing the Judments I make

  • heailngpder
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 21, 2006
      Outcome: Critically analysing and assessing the judgments I make during
      problem solving is necessary to understand my reasons for a decision,
      and how I can improve that decision by finding flaws in my reasons or
      better reasons.

      Procedure: Critically analyze alternative solutions for their
      –Utility
      –Effectiveness
      –Social implications
    • heailngpder
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 21, 2006
        •Read and Brief Cases
        •Actively Attend Every Class and Take Notes (Class Participation)
        •Review and modify Class Notes
        •Prepare Course Outlines
        •Prepare Flow Charts
        •Know and Understand the Law (Memorize)
        •Practice Answering Hypotheticals in Writing (Practice Hypos/Exams)
        •Use Study Aids Effectively (Study Aids)
        •Use Study Groups/ Study Partner Effectively (Study Groups)