24Learning Policy Objectives and Rationales
- Apr 20, 2006Learning policy objectives and their rationales is needed for advanced
problem solving, critiquing legal solutions to issues, designing new
solutions to issues.
- Identify and define alternative and conflicting policy objectives and
their rationales for an area of law
- identify which policy objectives underly a certain remedy, procedure,
rule, element, standard, test or reasoning
- apply policy objectives to argue for or against a solution to an
issue, or propose a new solution to an issue
Movement in product caused injury is away from the fault principle and
toward strict liability based on the concept of distribution of risk.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>