Worrying Times

  • Eric J. Yeomans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Fw: Drunken police officers engage in racial & religious abuse
      of
      detainees
      Date:
      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:19:45 +1100
      From:
      Bill Hartley
      To:
      "Eric J. Yeomans" <ericyeo@...>

      January 2 03

      Dear Eric: I know some of your group are a snag on refugee issues.
      But
      this is alarming stuff and should be known widely.
      All the best for a peaceful New Year - we live in hope!.
      Bill