HTC Tilt (NEW) and HTC Advantage Unopened Box - $950 (south Austin)

  • jimfahrn@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 8:59 PM
      jimfahrn@... has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
      Please see below for more information.

      HTC Tilt (NEW) and HTC Advantage Unopened Box

      Reply to: sale-629601522@...
      Date: 2008-04-03, 10:41PM

      My HTC Tilt is the most powerful PDA Mobile phone on the market Opened Box but never used. And HTC Advantage Unopened Box the GREATEST Mobile Device on the Market. Absolutely does everything...I like it so much I bought 2 and will sell 1 Unopened BOX with this 8GB Micro Drive, Unlocked GSM Phone always ON Data Internet, email, GPS, and 3.0 Meg Pixel Camera running Microsoft Mobile 6.0
      Call me to MeetUp in Austin if you are interested in the Package offer or one or the other device can be arranged.
      Jim
      (512) 921-9882

      • Location: south Austin
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/629601522.html
      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/zVXYulGdv12XslmY39VZlJXazVGb5B0cvhWYyd2bwV3bj5ycA02bF