Our Yahoo Group for Mobile Wireless still works well....use it often

  • jimfahrn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
      Have a Nice Weekend coming up!
      Jim
    • Bee Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        Glad to see group so strong. My tablet stopped working day before yesterday and I sent off to Acer in Temple to be fixed as it still has warranty. Hopefully the repair will be covered by warranty...if not I'll be shopping for new tablet. Looking at ASUS, Samsung and others...probably would not buy Acer if they screw me around on warranty. Will have to see, if I get my tablet back and it works, I'lll plan to buy new one later this year or next year. All I can do is wait and if any of you me, I don't well at waiting. I do know that tablet was delievered by FEDEX to Acer in Temple, TX this morning. Waiting for them to email me or call with what is wrong. Hopefully won't take as long as 7 days like they say. I'm going crazy with out my tablet...

        I'll try to make more meetings, but I'm back into karate again and working hard to loss weight and move up in belts. I really want my black belt..but more I want to be healthy.

        Talk to you all later...glad you are still around....Bee Reynolds, from the home office computer!!!

        --
        Bee Reynolds
        Austin, TX
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013

          Good to make Healthy as your NEW Year road path….make it Fun and soon you will like the NEW habits you form…

          P.S. let us know what Model you like…..Their is even a NEW HP ElitePad running Windows 8 very nice from what I see,

          But Android is also Very Nice

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
            Thanks I will look at HP if need be. Waiting still to see what Acer is doing.

            I like Android for now, not sure I want to Windows just yet, but also pricey...have a budget to stay within.

            Thanks again, see you all again soon...BEE