Re: Austin Shock Absorbers

  • colin
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi All, Now back in Australia after interesting trip to Alaska and BC
      Canada.I recently had my Shock absorbers refurbished locally A$100 each
      next time I pass I'll ask what fluid the Chap put in them.They work
      fine.I'm now after four lever action friction type for the 1926 Windsor
      these are about 125 GB pounds each in UK so my be traverling light on
      my next trip there and bringing them back as luggage.Virgin are
      normally pretty lenient on the allowance unlike some other
      Airlines.Must go and see if the Devon is OK for Wednesdays club run.
      Regards Colin M. Tahmoor NSW