Austin A40 Drivetrain Available

  • wilkmanracing@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
      If you're in the Mid-West of the USA or don't mind traveling, here's your opportunity to get a complete drivetrain for an Austin A40 cheap!

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Austin-A40-Complete-Engine-Trans-Driveshaft-/120840991842?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c22af3462

      Bill Wilkman
      USA
    • Ken McGuire

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
          Ken it is not that hard to do even with the later bmc engine does involve changing to the earlier flywheel so that it fits in the earlier gearbox housing i have done that on my vehicle i have a 1622 with the earlier floor change regards brent