Xen'Drik this Sunday

  • Marcia Schoonover
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
      We still need at least 1 and preferably 3 more players for the re-run
      of last Saturday's Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. If you missed them
      Saturday, please come join us Sunday!!!

      Thanks,
      Marcia
    • Randy Ray
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
        Will these be at Thor's?

        Randy

        --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Schoonover <barbarjojo@...>
        wrote:

        > We still need at least 1 and preferably 3 more players for the re-run
        > of last Saturday's Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. If you missed them
        > Saturday, please come join us Sunday!!!
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Marcia

      • Marcia Schoonover
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
          Yes, they will be at Thor's.

          Marcia

          --- Randy Ray <shadowdancer2112@...> wrote:

          > Will these be at Thor's?
          >
          > Randy
          >
          > --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Schoonover <barbarjojo@...>
          >
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > We still need at least 1 and preferably 3 more players for the
          > re-run
          > > of last Saturday's Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. If you missed them
          > > Saturday, please come join us Sunday!!!
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Marcia
        • quizboy
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
            Ah, one word of caution.... Thor's AC was out this past weekend, and
            it was pretty miserable. I'd have a backup location in mind, in case
            it doesn't get fixed.
            (They told me that it went out over a week from last Saturday,
            they'd had someone look at it and it worked for a day, then it went
            back out. They were ordering parts, but I didn't see when it would be
            fixed by.)
            It was pretty hot in there.

            --Steven

            wrote:

            > Yes, they will be at Thor's.
            >
            > Marcia
            >
            > --- Randy Ray <shadowdancer2112@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Will these be at Thor's?
            > >
            > > Randy
            > >
            > > --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Schoonover <barbarjojo@>
            > >
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > We still need at least 1 and preferably 3 more players for the
            > > re-run
            > > > of last Saturday's Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. If you missed them
            > > > Saturday, please come join us Sunday!!!
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Marcia

          • Marcia Schoonover
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
              Thanks for the warning. If it's not fixed this weekend, we can meet at
              my apartment.

              Marcia

              --- quizboy <quizboy@...> wrote:

              > Ah, one word of caution.... Thor's AC was out this past weekend, and
              > it was pretty miserable. I'd have a backup location in mind, in case
              > it doesn't get fixed.
              > (They told me that it went out over a week from last Saturday,
              > they'd had someone look at it and it worked for a day, then it went
              > back out. They were ordering parts, but I didn't see when it would
              > be
              > fixed by.)
              > It was pretty hot in there.
              >
              > --Steven
            • Daniel Montez
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
                I'm going to warn you guys that the AC is out in Thor's last weekend. I'm hoping they have it up and running this weekend.

                Daniel

                Marcia Schoonover <barbarjojo@...> wrote:
                Yes, they will be at Thor's.

                Marcia

                --- Randy Ray <shadowdancer2112@...> wrote:

                > Will these be at Thor's?
                >
                > Randy
                >
                > --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Schoonover <barbarjojo@...>
                >
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > We still need at least 1 and preferably 3 more players for the
                > re-run
                > > of last Saturday's Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. If you missed them
                > > Saturday, please come join us Sunday!!!
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Marcia

              • Marcia Schoonover
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
                  It looks like we're just not going to be able to scramble together a
                  table for the Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. I'll try to get into them at
                  GenCon, instead. If not, maybe we can schedule them for after Gen Con
                  sometime.

                  Thanks, anyways, guys
                  Marcia
                • Randy Ray
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
                    So are we cancelling the Sunday mods? I was planning to talk to John
                    Marshall Saturday to see if he could play on Sunday. He claims he's
                    available to play any time, and he bailed us out with the Eberron mods
                    we played a couple of weekends ago.

                    wrote:

                    > It looks like we're just not going to be able to scramble together a
                    > table for the Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. I'll try to get into them at
                    > GenCon, instead. If not, maybe we can schedule them for after Gen Con
                    > sometime.
                    >
                    > Thanks, anyways, guys
                    > Marcia

                  • Raymond Moore
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
                      He wasn't at Thor's this past weekend, even after telling us he'd be there every weekend...lol

                      Raymond

                      wrote:

                      > It looks like we're just not going to be able to scramble together a
                      > table for the Xen'Drik mods this Sunday. I'll try to get into them at
                      > GenCon, instead. If not, maybe we can schedule them for after Gen Con
                      > sometime.
                      >
                      > Thanks, anyways, guys
                      > Marcia

                    • Randy Ray
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 4, 2006
                        Maybe a "co-worker" invited him home.

                        Naw. lol

                        Randy

                        --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, "Raymond Moore" <CentexPrince@...>
                        wrote:

                        > He wasn't at Thor's this past weekend, even after telling us he'd
                        be there every weekend...lol

                        > Raymond

                      • Daniel Montez
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 4, 2006
                          Hey guy I will give John Marshall after i get off at work today to see if he want to play.

                          Daniel

                          wrote:

                          > He wasn't at Thor's this past weekend, even after telling us he'd
                          be there every weekend...lol

                          > Raymond

                        • Raymond Moore
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 4, 2006
                            Considering the Dancers aren't allowed to "play" with the rest of the staff....lol

                            Raymond