Re: [AustinRPGA] Real Hero Blues / Shattered Reflections - 7/2/05 - Thor's Hammer

  • Calvin Wong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      I am almost certain that Charles Odoms playede Real Hero's Blues. He is
      currently signed up for it.

      Given these conditions, it is going to be v ery tight to get two tables
      of 4 players each. Be sure to show up if you signed up for the game.

      If you want to play, it is not too late to sign up
    • Jose A Lopez Jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        I was gonna sign up for the first round but i have to be at work by 3pm. Sorry! This would have made my archer chick if she survived. a hude step closer to 8th. i need about 3386 xp more. APL 8 would have taken a large chunk of that out. at least 1/3.

        Jose Angel Lopez Jr
        RPGA# 156644

        Isis' quote of the moment: "Ohh daddy, look at Yoda!"