Re: HEY ALL!

  • austinairwolf
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      John F,

      What about fury of a cold man's heart? There is a large contingent
      that comes, that right now is APL 4. And man with nothing is APL 6
      and up.

      Conor

      --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Oppenlander"

      <xjohntx2003@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > GOT ME A JOB! Currently it is at nights however. :P means my
      > > durring the week gaming is well on hold again. However I spoke
      > with
      > > John W. and it looks as if I will be taking over some of the
      > Sunday
      > > game days. So let's start off with a game day on the 12th of
      > > September???? sound good?
      > >
      > > gonna have the following scenarios ordered they will be reported
      > on
      > > the 14th of sept.
      > >
      > > Pale Lady
      > > Shedding Scales
      > > Burning Cliffs
      > > A man with nothing
      > >
      > > if anyone has requests contact me via e-mail or post this list.
      > > Look forward to seeing you all there & bring a friend! John F.
    • Joseph Ipsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2004
        Austin Arcanis has switched to biweekly game days on Sundays starting
        on the 12th from 4-8 pm.

        What's the schedule for this Greyhawk game day? As we are using the
        same space and mostly the same player pool, what's the schedule for
        this gameday?

        -Joe

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
          I think that is the same day the LG gamedays are, but I'm not sure.
          We just had an LG game day yesterday, and it usually is tuesday and
          the following sunday.

          Conor

          --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Ipsen" <joe.ipsen@g...>
          wrote:
          > Austin Arcanis has switched to biweekly game days on Sundays
          starting
          > on the 12th from 4-8 pm.
          >
          > What's the schedule for this Greyhawk game day? As we are using
          the
          > same space and mostly the same player pool, what's the schedule
          for
          > this gameday?
          >
          > -Joe
          >
          > --- In AustinRPGA@yahoogroups.com, "xjohntx2003"
          <xjohntx2003@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > GOT ME A JOB! Currently it is at nights however. :P means my
          > > durring the week gaming is well on hold again. However I spoke
          with
          > > John W. and it looks as if I will be taking over some of the
          Sunday
          > > game days. So let's start off with a game day on the 12th of
          > > September???? sound good?
          > >
          > > gonna have the following scenarios ordered they will be reported
          on
          > > the 14th of sept.
          > >
          > > Pale Lady
          > > Shedding Scales
          > > Burning Cliffs
          > > A man with nothing
          > >
          > > if anyone has requests contact me via e-mail or post this list.
          > > Look forward to seeing you all there & bring a friend! John F.
        • John
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
            Yes, the normal LG gameday meets on the 12th this month. We meet at
            1:30 and run till 5pm, I'm not sure how many LGers still play LA so I
            cannot say.

            John