Tour Warning Northeast

  • Conrad Deisler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      A U S T I N L O U N G E L I Z A R D S
      Accordion to Us,
      we’ve never had an accordion in the band. This tour will showcase our first
      attempt at such a bluegrass abomination. If our rehearsals are any
      indication, it’s
      going to sound great. Please stop by and howl along!

      DUBLIN, NH, Wednesday, July 11: Del Rossi’s Trattoria, Route 137
      North. As always, plan to sup—the food is wonderful-- (603)563-7195.

      MIDDLEBURY, VT, Thursday, July 12: Festival on the Green. We play
      outdoors at about 8:30 PM. (802)388-0216. www.festivalonthegreen.org.

      SHELBOURNE FALLS, MA, Friday, July 13: Memorial Hall, 51 Bridge
      Street. Doors open at 7. (413)625-2082. www.ruralrenaissance.com.

      EARLVILLE, NY, Saturday, July 14: Earlville Opera House, 6 East Main
      Street. This is a nicely restored old theater. Showtime is 8 PM.
      (315)691-3550.

      Musicians’ and promoters’ lives are at least as chaotic as yours are, so
      please confirm
      all this information in advance. Shows often sell out in advance, so
      inquire early.
      Our recordings and other stuff are available at the shows, or via mail
      order.

      To contact the Lizards, visit our website at www.austinlizards.com, or write
      us at P.O.
      Box 49152, Austin, TX 78765