New Photos!!!!!!!!

  • Karen Hickman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Lacers,

      I finally finished the last roll of film in my camera. I have posted a
      photo of Stacy to the Austin Makers Fair folder. Have also created a
      new folder under photos titled Austin Market Christmas Show and put
      some photos there.

      Take a look.

      Karen
    • Karen Hickman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2008
        Thanks to Isabell for sharing some new pictures. I have made 2 new
        folders under the Photos link. One is 07 Christmas and the other is
        Lace-in. Take a peek and enjoy!
        -Karen