sock blocker

  • Frances Bloomer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Pat, some time ago you showed me your sock blocker. I traced it and put it away safely... and now I can't find the tracing. Could you bring that back to the meeting? I'll find the first tracing in a few days, probably, but only if I have the second one on hand.

      I'd seen the sock version before but I did not know they have one for mittens too.

      Fran