Re: Tatting sites

  • karissem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Thanks Karen for keeping us up on this stuff. I appreaciate your
      organization.

      Those sites are ones that show the kind of tatting that those two books
      we have in the library talk about. I did some of that kind of tating
      and put it on the candles that we sold. I think it is fun to do. Right
      now I am working on an idea that I came up with from those books that
      is a length of tatting that will look like narcissas or daffadiles.
      I think it is really beautiful tatting.

      Karisse