  • rick p
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      Sorry, all. I don't know why my name showed up as 'rick p'. This is Karen Martinez, from Weslaco. Guess I'll have to figure out what to do with my settings on yahoo. Maybe I'll just wait until the 18 year old son gets home from the weight room for football. I haven't been hacked --that I know. So, will work on this, but great pictures. From Karen Martinez in Weslaco.