Church display

  • karenhic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 1:44 PM
      Lacers,

      I have posted some pictures taken of the display at the First Unitarian Universalist Church in Austin. I took some photos with my new digital camera and have not been able to get them uploaded yet. I love it when technology works!!!! Will post them when I succeed!!!
    • karenhic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 6:03 PM
        Lacers,

        I have added some more pictures of the display at the church. Joseph, display curator, sent me the additional ones that he took the night of the reception.