Pictures and next show......

  • karenhic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Lacers,
      I have posted some pictures that I took and some that another person took when Michelle gave a lace presentation to the Austin Fiber Artists monthly June meeting. You can view them in the "2013 Austin Fiber Artists" folder.

      Our next showing will be for the month of July at the First Unitarian Universalist Church, 4700 Grover Ave., Austin, Texas. They will have a reception for us on Saturday, July 13th, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. We need to have a good turnout!!!!