Thank You!

  • Charline
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      I am pushing along with the help of a book from the Internet, learning as a beginner as much as i can about how to do bobbin lace. i just wanted to publicly thank everyone who has written to me about the German prickings and about meetings and classes in the Austin area. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed. what I am going to have to do, is postpone coming to weekly/monthly meetings til the Fall unless something here changes and I can come to some. I take care of driving grandchildren to summer activities and of course one of them has a committment on each Tuesdays every week til August!
      I am planning to take the classes from the Life Long Learning Institiute you spoke about in the Fall if I may!
      I thank you ALL again! Charline in Texas