Wanna be bobbin lace maker signing in

  • Charline
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:21 AM
      I am learning bobbin lace but would love to
      be able to attend workshops that teach lace making.
      I live in Bryan Texas, but could travel for monthly
      meetings etc. I took a class in bobbin lace many years
      ago from Susan W???? at the Mid Atlantic Quilt Show
      when it was held in Williamsburg, Va while living there.
      I would really love to have some "hands-on" instructions
      from a guild. Please advise as to where and when you meet.
      and if an old lady (67) from Bryan could attend. thanks!
      Charline Watz