Re: new here and to bobbin lace

  • Frances Bloomer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 3:08 PM
      Christine,

      Welcome to bobbin lace! You are in the right place- the Austin guild has those like you who are learning, those who teach, and those who mostly just love the lace.

      Meetings are held on the first Tuesday on the month at St John's Episcopal church on Parmer Lane. You're welcome to visit, bring your pillow, and we'll do our best to answer your questions.

      For that matter, many questions can be answered through email. I'm sure some of the others will be online before long too.

      Fran