New here and to bobbin lace

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 2:55 PM
      Hello. My name is Christine (Chris) Boldovici. I live in Lago Vista. I have recently purchased several books, a kit for bobbin lace making and a 18" cookie with cover. I have been wanting to learn bobbin lace for ages and just decided to do it. I found this group and would love to attend some meetings if you think this is where I should start for learning bobbin lace making. Do you actaully help gals like me learn this beautiful past time? I am teaching my self some basic stitches but alittle confused with the patterns. Hope some one here can let me know if I'm in the right place for learning....Thanks in advance.

      Have a great weekend.

      Chris B