Bragging.........................

  • karenhic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Lacers,

      I have to do a little bragging.......Last weekend at the Georgetown quilt show, Pat's Milanese dragonfly won "People's choice" first place. I invited her to go with me to the Branham Annual Lace Retreat last month. This was her first project in Milanese!! She did a super job on it! You can see her dragonfly in the Lifetime Learning folder under photos.

      BTW.....my Milanese phoenix won "People's choice" second place and the Milanese dogwood won third place. You can see them in my folder, Krusing Karen.

      See you all at the monthly meeting next Tuesday!!!!