Handkerchief challenge

  • Frances Bloomer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Being curious, I'd like to know how many of you plan on bringing an entry for the hankie contest to the April meeting.

      Trust me- I have a good reason for wanting to know.

      Fran
    • Frances Bloomer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
        Ok, everyone, this is it!

        Bring your hankies this month. Finished, half done, doesn't matter- judging will be at the meeting on June 4th, so get there!

        Fran