We're Back!!

  • isabell.sandoval
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      Fran and I are back from New Mexico!! It was a fantastic show.

      The quilts were beautiful and the fabrics. The yarn was yummy, and
      the colors. The beads and jewelry, well, you guys know I love to buy
      beads. Enough said. I did not have enough money or room!!

      Michelle enclosed a Tatting Page in our newsletter!!! Thank you,
      Michelle. Great idea!!

      Karisse, have a grat time on your trip to Ecuador. The Ivy you gave
      me is rooted and doing fine. I need to plant it now. I am getting
      more from my MOM.

      Hope to see everyone Tuesday at the meeting.

      Isabell
    • Karen Hickman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2007
        Sounds like ya'll had a great time! Hope you have something to bring
        to the meeting Tuesday night for show and tell!
        -Karen

        --- In AustinLace@yahoogroups.com, "isabell.sandoval"