Christmas Books

  • ssmerritt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      My Christmas books were a little different - I asked Santa for
      The Little Grey Rabbit Makes Lace by Allison Utley
      Lace Snail by Betsy Byarsthey
      Nancy Drew The Mystery of the Old Lace (set in Brugges)

      they are great books - my hope is to intrique my granddaughter into making lace and will use them at demos hopefully as an eyecather for children

      I think I had already mentioned "The Lord of Lightening" by Janet Lynnford book that I received it is a romantic mystery novel. The author researched with the Ohio Lace group and did a fine job of weaving lacemaking into the story thru the lead character.