News from the Bloomers

  • Frances Bloomer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      Friends, since the last meeting, Dad had emergency surgery for gall bladder removal and is recovering slowly.

      For those of you who remember my mom Vera, she passed away Sunday July 22. She is buried in the Killeen VA cemetery. Her health had been declining for some time, and at least she did not suffer much. We thank you for all your caring and prayers in the past.

      Depending on how Dad is doing, I may or may not make the next meeting.

      Fran