Saturday's Bell County Quilt Crawl demo

  • karenhic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      Lacers,

      I have posted pictures that I took this past Saturday at the Temple Czech Heritage Museum of the members demonstrating. We had a fantastic time. The weather was great! Karisse, Pat, Paula, Theresa and I were demonstrating bobbin lace making. Pat's daughter, Sarah, demonstrating spinning. She and Pat had several knit and crochet lace pieces out for display. Enjoy the photos...............