Library list

  • Karen Hickman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      Members,

      I have finished (I think) updating the library materials. I don't
      think the two boxes I got at our last meeting had been gone through in
      years. Anyway, I have regrouped some of the materials and made some
      notebooks.

      Remember to let Michelle know if you see anything you would like to
      check out so she can bring it to our meetings for you.

      Thanks,
      Karen Hickman