Popcorn pinwheel bedspread pattern

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      I posted a video last week of a woman showing a crocheted bedspread that she worked on for 67 years.
      Here is the pattern, in case anyone is interested. There is a link to the video after the instructions.

      http://soundinthemulberrytrees.blogspot.com/2011/01/grandmas-crocheted-popcorn-pinwheel.html

      deanna
      "Language is surely too small a vessel to contain these emotions of
      mind and body that have somehow awakened a response in the spirit."
      Radclyffe Hall

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com