Saturday's Garage Sale

  • Susan Tennison
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30 8:15 PM
    Lacers:
    My friend, Judy Baumann, was at a garage sale on Saturday and purchased the items in the attached pictures for me.

    The 'tackle box' had thread, thread, thread and about 100 bobbins in it.  They were Danish bobbins, English hardwood bobbins and Kliot bobbins.

    The pillow had some English rosewood bobbins and more English hardwood bobbins on it.  It is a very fancy pillow with a nice rachet stop on the side.

    In addition, there was a plastic bag with additional bobbins in it.  They were all in a wad of thread, but I have straightened them all out.  If anyone needs to buy some bobbins, I will be willing to sell!

    Oh, there was one tatting shuttle (Susan Bates brand) in the tackle box and the whole bunch of them had been labeled "tatting supplies"!!

    Judy went back on Sunday to buy any books she could find on either tatting or Bobbin Lace, so I will see what she got later.  When I get those, I will bring them to share.

    Susan....