Update on Gary

  • Penny
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Thank you all for your prayers for Gary. He is now home. For those
      who didn't know, Gary was diagnosed with A-fib, which is where your
      heart does not beat correctly. This was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago.
      On this past Tuesday he went to his regular doctor and basically told
      him that he was getting worse and something had to be done. The doctor
      listened to him and Gary was admitted that night. An echocardigram was
      preformed on Wednesday, which determined that there was no clots that
      would prevent them from shocking the heart back into rhythm. That was
      done on Friday morning. Fortunately, the heart went back into rhythm.
      An angiogram was performed on Friday afternoon which showed that there
      are only a couple of deposits on his arterys so that no by pass had to
      be done. We got to come home yesterday at about noon. We both crashed
      in the afternoon and slept like babies last night. Love yall, Penny
    • isabell sandoval
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
        Penny,
        Great news!  We will still keep him and you in our prayers.
        Isabell

        http://mail.yahoo.com