[AustinLace] Gorgeous knitted shawl

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      Isabell,
      I'm forwarding your message to the whole group for anyone who is interested. Thank you for the info.
      See Isabell's message below.

      When you hit reply now, the message only goes back to the sender. If you want everyone to get it, you need to change the address to Austin Lace. In most cases your reply is just meant for the sender and not the whole group.

      deanna

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com

      We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see. -Taoist Proverb

      To get the pattern, scroll down and below the pictures, click on --teal colored "ice" .  It will take you to Ravelery , where you can get the pattern.  Click on the Red-"ice" and you will get another pattern.

      Thanks so much for finding this.

      Isabell

      The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball

      I don't read French, but this knitted shawl is gorgeous.

      http://www.facilececile.com/archives/2011/10/07/22262820.html