Great Pictures

  • karissem
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Wow, I just looked at the pictures of the Makers Faire. I am so
      impressed with our little group. You all looked so good and I am so sad
      that I had to miss the party. But you all did a good job without me and
      I am thrilled.

      I want you all to keep Penny in your prayers. Gary went into the
      hospital last night because of heart problems. He has been off work now
      for about a week and poor Penny needs some incouragement.

      Have a great day you all.
      Karisse
    • njnilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Penny, I hope everything is going well with Gary and you. You are in
        our thoughts and prayers.

        Nancy